Currently we have job opportunities in the business:
Westward has an office administrator vacancy to join our busy heating services admin hub in Pontardawe. The role will be full time 40 hours per week with the ability to work overtime hours over the winter period. Please contact Stuart Thomas by email attaching your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Westward is looking to recruit an OFTEC & Gas Safe qualified, experienced, servicing and breakdown engineer ideally living in the Carmarthenshire area. Please contact Mike Nichols by email attaching a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Westward is always interested in discussing potential work opportunities with OFTEC and or & Gas Safe qualified, sub-contractors. Please contact Mike Nichols by email to firstname.lastname@example.org giving details of your heating maintenance experience.
Westward is always interested in discussing potential work opportunities with OFTEC and or & Gas Safe qualified, Boiler Installation sub-contractors. Please contact Phil Mileham by email to email@example.com giving details of your boiler installation experience.
For these above vacancies you can also send us your CV to:
Westward Energy Services,
Alloy Industrial Estate,
For further information please phone: 01792 862424
- Job Opportunities
- Eighth Annual Gas Safety Week
- GAS SAFETY WEEK 2018 SPECIAL OFFER
- Westward TrustMark Membership
- Westward FairTrades Membership
- ‘Bryncoch Under 13’s Afan Nedd Shield Winners 2017/2018
- Westward pleased to be helping raise funds for Llanelli Rural Council Chairman’s Night
- Westward delighted to be supporting Llanelli Gymnastics Club
- Pontarddulais School Science and Technology
- 25 Years’ Service Award
- Swansea University’s Bike Share Scheme
- Children in Need 2017
- Westward Sponsor Ponty Butchers Squad
- New Westward Employee – October 2017
- Family Housing Association Dementia Friends – August 2017