Most people only ever call a heating engineer to arrange boiler servicing when their boiler stops working – by that time the problem is usually major and costly.
But a faulty boiler isn’t just inconvenient, potentially it can be deadly.
Annual boiler servicing by Westward’s GAS SAFE qualified engineers, or if you have an oil boiler, our OFTEC qualified engineers, is the best way to ensure the safety of you and your family.
What’s included in a Boiler Servicing?
Here’s what a Westward Heating engineer will do during a boiler check:
- Perform an initial visual check of your boiler and the area around it.
- Check the boiler flame to see if it is the correct colour.
- We carry out an internal boiler check (ensuring your home is kept clean by covering the immediate area). Our check covers all internal components and boiler pipe-work.
- If this is satisfactory, the engineer will vacuum the whole interior of your boiler to ensure it is free from dust and debris.
- Test all boiler components using specialist measuring equipment to check everything is working as it should.
The lifespan of most boilers is around ten to fifteen years. Regular maintenance with a Westward Energy Services boiler servicing contract will keep your boiler in prime condition.
Please call us to confirm current costs for this work on: 01792 862424