Westward Energy Services
Highly regarded for its experience, reliability and technical knowledge. Westward Energy Services is one of the few companies in the country with the capability and resources to manage high-specification service and maintenance heating contracts for a wide range of commercial and domestic customers.
With over 30 years experience and a dedicated team of over 40 engineers using a highly-sophisticated computer network, Westward Energy Services operate from modern offices at Pontardawe in the Swansea Valley.
Why use Westward?
- Over 30 years of professional friendly service.
- Reputation for flexibility and dependability.
- Expertise in service and maintenance heating contracts, capital and installation schemes, and project management.
- On demand, 24-hour, 365-day heating/plumbing breakdown service.
- Domestic/Commercial Maintenance and Service Contracts.
- Investment in on-going training and quality control.
All our gas engineers are fully-trained Gas Safe qualified to ACS (Accredited Certification Scheme) standards for gas operatives and Oil engineers to current OFTEC standards.