Westward are now accredited with TrustMark. TrustMark is a not for profit, social enterprise that focuses on raising standards for the trades covered and offers greater consumer protection when employing tradesmen to carry our work in and around the home.
TrustMark is licenced to run the scheme by the Government’s Department of Business, Innovation and Skills, which permits the use of the strapline, ‘Government Endorsed Standards’.
All TrustMark Registered Firms are vetted, monitored by Scheme Operators and audited by independent, qualified inspectors.
- Westward TrustMark Membership
- Westward FairTrades Membership
- ‘Bryncoch Under 13’s Afan Nedd Shield Winners 2017/2018
- Westward pleased to be helping raise funds for Llanelli Rural Council Chairman’s Night
- Westward delighted to be supporting Llanelli Gymnastics Club
- Pontarddulais School Science and Technology
- 25 Years’ Service Award
- Swansea University’s Bike Share Scheme
- Children in Need 2017
- Westward Sponsor Ponty Butchers Squad
- New Westward Employee – October 2017
- Family Housing Association Dementia Friends – August 2017
- Careers Day at Glan Y Mor School – August 2017
- Swansea Food Bank – August 2017